· California Dept. of Public Health – Human Papillomavirus – Find information about HPV and California’s HPV vaccine informing efforts.
· eMedicine Health – Consumer health resource center providing an overview of genital warts and their causes, symptoms, and treatment.
· HPV FAQ – Forum for questions and answers regarding HPV and genital warts.
· The HPV Test – Offers a quiz with information for women under and over thirty years of age.
· HPVinfo.ca – Provides public education on HPV, including information on prevention, and treatment. Includes sections designed specific for teens, adults, parents, teachers and healthcare professionals.
· Human Papillomavirus and Genital Warts – Information from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases about the virus and how it relates to genital warts, including diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and complications.
· Human Papillomaviruses and Cancer – Fact sheet from the National Cancer Institute about precancerous cervical conditions, risk factors, screening, and treatment.
· The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy: Genital Warts – Lists symptoms and signs, diagnosis, and treatment of warts.
· National Center for HIV, STD and TB Prevention – Centers for disease control and prevention fact sheet on Genital HPV Infection.
· The New Zealand HPV Project – Provides information about the virus for citizens and health professionals.